Me & Dad

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Percy the Pusa

Hey, just wanted to introduce you to my buddy, Percy the Pusa! "Pusa" is Tagalog for cat. Not to be confused with Puso which is Tagalog for heart! I have had Percy since he was 5 months old. He was born on Valentines Day in 2003 which makes him a little over 5 years old! Although he is a typical cat, very much concerned only with his own comforts, he does bring me GREAT joy! He comes running when I come home and immediately runs to my bedroom, jumps on my bed for a "chat." And, of course, a little loving and scratching under the chin - for him, not me! For me, as a single, it is a great gift not to have to walk into an empty house, but to have ole Percy there to greet me at the door. When I sit in my recliner with my feet up reading a book you can usually find him sitting on my legs purring away. I love animals, will someday have a house and yard full of many and hopefully live backed up to woods out in the country where deer, racoons, foxes and other creatures can traipse through my backyard!

1 comment:

Lynn Cross said...

I love Percy too!! What a great picture of him. I love it when you write, it makes me feel much closer to you. Kind of like you are just down the road instead of half a planet away. I love you. Lynn