Me & Dad

Thursday, October 23, 2008

SIXTEEN DAYS LEFT

SIXTEEN DAYS LEFT till I land in that beautiful state of GA where pictures like the above are all over!! HALLELUJAH!! I can't wait to be with my family, get down my favorite country road, worship with my church body, and hang out with friends - yakking, playing golf, fishin, and sharing with each other what the Lord has been up to in our respective lives! Lots to share about His grace in the midst of teaching me much about myself and about His faithfulness!! I arrive in Atlanta on Friday Nov. 7, head for T'Ville on 10th and then Dad's on 11th! Then will be back and forth from Atlanta to Ocala and places beyond for the next 10 weeks! Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back on the airwaves! I know you have to be so excited to come home for a reprieve. Enjoy your time and be renewed. You are welcome to come to Highland Trails anytime or maybe some of us could make a road trip!

Lynn Cross said...

I'm with Sondie! I'll drive where ever to see you. We can all just hop in a car and some to visit. Can't wait. We have been praying for you. Lynn