Me & Dad

Thursday, April 17, 2008

WOE IS ME!!


I thought I had used this title some time ago, but apparently did not. Maybe I just titled an email that way. This has been a hard year for me physically; I had a high blood pressure episode and I am now on my SECOND respiratory infection! I sound like an old lady with COPD! This is just a general call for prayer! I am on several meds and breathing treatments and need to be really up and going by next week as My Field Director, My International Director and MY BIG SISTER are all coming into town so should be a busy, busy week and I need to be at least able to talk and breathe! Fortunately my sister is not coming till the end of the week. So, I covet your prayers for me and for this next week! Even my favoritest little Nemo is asking you to pray! This little guy came up and tried to intidimate me as I got close to his house!

6 comments:

b said...

Oh, dear. So sorry you are sick and I will definitely be praying. BTW - what is COPD? Love you, B.

hipmissionary said...

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - like Emphesema. I don't have it, but would serve me right with all the years of smoking I did! Love ya, C

Unknown said...

Just catching up on your blog - so very sorry you're sick! Thinking of you and missing a good evening meal and southern hospitality at your place (with the kids climbing all over your furniture, wrestling with Joe, etc.) Love, Bev P.S. Enjoy the visitors!

Ken said...

Praying for you - love ya - Ken

Lynn Cross said...

So very sorry you are sick. I read your blog, do you ever read mine? Love, Lynn

Lynn Cross said...

I would very much like to read another blog entry. I love you. Lynn