Me & Dad

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

British Isles, Anyone???

I was going to put a beautiful picture of Ireland or Scotland here, but I don't know how to save them from the internet in picture form so that I can upload them - help me Belinda, help me!! Anyway, I have been desiring to go to the British Isles for some time now - was supposed to go back in 2006, but it fell through. So, I am planning on going in the spring of 2009 and wondered if any of the blogging crew wanted to go also. I thought it would be fun to get a group of girls to go. I really want to spend time more in the countryside and small towns then I do in museums and the big city. I am more of a "looking for the Loch Ness monster" type than traipsing through museums type! Anyway, would like to go for about two weeks in the spring of 2009. What say you? (Does that sound British?) I already have one yea from my sister Carolyn. I just want to go relax, be pampered (B&B type) and soak in the Lord's glorious, beautiful creation

1 comment:

Lynn Cross said...

Hey count me in if at all possible. I have also never been, and would love to go. We could take some awesome pictures for our blogs there! i am also praying for your dad. Love, lynn